Friday, July 11, 2014

Oh Hello there,
my name is John and if you are here it means you are probably some sort of acquaintance of mine that I've gotten to look at my new blog, possibly under protest or duress and for that I am sorry. We live a pretty full and well rounded geek life around here, and I will be doing my best to share that Geeky life with you. On this blog there will be reviews of comics, games, movies, and shows, I will discuss things and it will be informative. If you are looking to geek up your life a little bit, this is the place where you can get a good solid grasp on what's what. Sorry first blog posts are so awkward, but it's like loosing your arm in a lightsaber fight, it happens pretty fast and when its done it's done. Welcome, stick around for a while I'm just getting started. 
-John 

No comments:

Post a Comment